What Is Black Mold?
Black Mold Removal in Atlanta
At SERVPRO, we know that black mold can be an insidious problem for property owners and homeowners alike. When it comes to black mold removal in Atlanta, you can rely on SERVPRO. For over 50 years, we have been serving Atlanta property owners in the most extensive black mold removal Atlanta has to offer. Our team has the experience, knowledge and resources to properly remove black mold, taking diligence in every single step.
Removing black mold is a step-by-step process that requires patience, protective gear and proper black mold removal products. When you trust SERVPRO for black mold removal services, you are investing in the peace of mind knowing that your mold remediation will be conducted efficiently and thoroughly.
Contact Us Today
At SERVPRO, we understand how important it is to address black mold as soon as it’s detected. This is why we have staff available around the clock, 24/7 to address your black mold inquiries and dispatch an inspector at the earliest convenience. We pride ourselves in offering the fastest black mold removal in Atlanta with the most experienced and knowledgeable staff. For decades, we have been Atlanta’s top company for black mold due to our timeliness, commitment to customer service, and mold remediation proficiency. Call us at (404) 835-0200 to speak with a specialist today.
Learn more about mold and what to do until help arrives by visiting Mold Damage Tips.
How Do I Tell If It’s Black Mold?
Since many types of mold can cause reactions, you should contact us regardless of the color or type of mold. In many instances, multiple types of mold may exist in the same house or structure. If you suspect you have a mold problem, contact SERVPRO of Downtown Atlanta immediately.
If You See Signs of Mold, Call Us Today – (404) 835-0200
When water intrudes into your property, mold growth can start in as little as 48 hours. Consider the following mold facts:
- Mold is present almost everywhere, indoors and outdoors.
- Mold spores are microscopic, float along in the air, and may enter your home through windows, doors, or AC/heating systems or even hitch a ride indoors on your clothing or a pet.
- Mold spores thrive on moisture. Mold spores can quickly grow into colonies when exposed to water. These colonies may produce allergens and irritants.
- Before mold remediation can begin, any sources of water or moisture must be addressed. Otherwise the mold may return.
- Mold often produces a strong, musty odor, and that odor can lead you to possible mold problem areas.
- Even higher-than-normal indoor humidity can support mold growth. Keep indoor humidity below 45 percent.
Locally Owned Company with National Resources
SERVPRO of Downtown Atlanta is locally owned and operated—so we live and work here too and are proud to be part of this community. We are also part of a national network of over 1,600 Franchises with special Disaster Recovery Teams placed strategically throughout the country to respond to large scale disasters.
We are proud to serve our local communities:
- Downtown Atlanta
- Centennial Place